Tuesday, 25 November 2008
Tatty Bear
Today we looked at ' Tatty Bear ' as an inspiration for making are own figurine. I went onto google and typed in tatty bear, and chose to draw a picture of tatty bear holding a heart into my skecthbook. I chose the picture because i thought the fact of the figurine holding a object, , makes the figurine look more interesting. Im going to use loads of fluff for my figurine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are doing well with this blog - I would like you to keep writing about making your own figurine.
Choose 2 art forms which combine two or more visual arts disciplines.
Write 4 points of similarity.
Write 4 points of difference.
Describe in detail the purposes of these visual arts artefacts and the audiences they are created for.
Where have you been? We miss you.
Please write something in your blog about what you have been doing since Christmas.
Post a Comment